Iphone 8 features
The iPhone 8 features a 4.7-inch Retina HD display, 12MP camera, 64GB or 256GB internal storage, wireless charging and all the power of iOS 11. iPhone 8 is a new generation of iPhone.
Design and display
The iPhone 8 features a sleek design made from aerospace-grade aluminum and glass. The 4.7-inch Retina HD display is now made with the strongest glass ever in a smartphone, and is precision-matched to an ion-exchange process for superior durability.
The 12MP camera now has a new sensor with deeper pixels, and is coupled with an all-new color filter. The result is even better images with more natural colors and reduced noise. Optical image stabilization keeps photos and videos sharp and clear, even when you’re shooting in low light or moving around.
FaceTime HD camera
The all-new FaceTime HD camera has larger pixels and an enhanced image sensor for sharper video and better low-light performance. The new Retina Flash is three times brighter, making your selfies in low light just as gorgeous as your photos taken in bright light.
A11 Bionic chip
With four efficiency cores that are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion, and two performance cores that are up to 25 percent faster, the all-new A11 Bionic chip is the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone.
IOS 11 is the most advanced mobile operating system yet, with new features and capabilities that will help you get the most out of your iPhone 8. With iOS 11, you can now use ARKit to create incredible augmented reality experiences and take advantage of the new Core ML framework for more powerful apps that run faster and use less energy.
The iPhone 8 features built-in wireless charging that works with Qi chargers. So you can place your iPhone 8 on a Qi-certified charger to wirelessly charge it. There are many Qi chargers available, so you can choose the one that fits your needs.
Where is the microphone on iphone 8
The microphone is located on the bottom of the iPhone 8 where the speaker is also located.
If you have an iPhone 8 Plus, the microphone is located on the top of the phone near the power button.
How to use the microphone on iphone 8 ?
- To use the microphone, open the Voice Memos app or any other app that uses the microphone. Tap the record button to start recording.
- Tap the stop button to stop recording.
- You can also use Siri to control the microphone. To do this, just say “Hey Siri, start recording” or “Hey Siri, stop recording.”
Reasons why microphone is not working on Iphone 8
There are a few things that could be causing this issue
- First, make sure that the microphone is not covered by anything. If it is, the sound will be muffled and won’t be recorded properly.
- Another thing to check is the volume level. If the volume is turned all the way down, Siri may not be able to hear you.
- You can also try restarting your iPhone 8. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor software issues that could be causing the microphone to not work properly.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Apple for further support.
The iPhone 8 is a new generation of iPhone that features a sleek design, powerful camera, and the A11 Bionic chip. The microphone is located on the bottom of the phone near the speaker. If you’re having trouble with the microphone not working, make sure that it’s not covered and that the volume is turned up.