If you’re having trouble with your AT&T TV remote control, there are a few things you can try to get it working again. One thing you can try is resetting or re-pairing the remote control with your AT&T TV box.
How to Sync ATT TV Remote
- To reset your AT&T TV remote control, first find the small hole on the back of the remote.
- Once you’ve found the hole, use a paperclip or a similar object to press and hold the reset button for three to five seconds.
- After a few seconds have passed, you should see a light on the front of the remote control flash. This means that the reset was successful and your remote is now ready to be paired with your AT&T TV box again.
- To pair your remote with your AT&T TV box, simply press and hold the pairing button on the back of the remote for three to five seconds.
- Once the light on the front of the remote begins to flash, you can release the button.
- Now, point the remote control at your AT&T TV box and press and hold the pairing button on the front of the box for three to five seconds.
- You should see a light on the front of the box flash when the pairing is successful.
- That’s it! You’ve now successfully paired or re-paired your AT&T TV remote control with your AT&T TV box.
Why did my ATT TV Remote Stop Working
There are a few reasons why your AT&T TV remote might stop working. One possibility is that the batteries in the remote are running low and need to be replaced.
Another possibility is that the remote control has become unpaired from the AT&T TV box. If this happens, you can follow the instructions above to pair the remote with the box again.
Finally, it’s possible that there is something wrong with the AT&T TV box itself. If you think this might be the case, you can try resetting the box by unplugging it from power for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact AT&T customer support for further assistance.
How Much Does an AT&T TV Remote Cost
If you need to purchase a new AT&T TV remote control, they are available for purchase from the AT&T website and other retailers. AT&T TV remotes typically cost between $20 and $30.
It’s also worth noting that AT&T offers a TV remote app for iOS and Android devices. This app can be used in place of a physical remote control and is available for free from the App Store and Google Play Store.
But, if you want the real thing, you’ll need to dish out some cash for it.
Will a Universal Remote Work with ATT Uverse
Yes, you can use a universal remote control with your AT&T U-verse TV service. AT&T recommends using the Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote control.
To set up the Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote with your AT&T U-verse TV service, follow the instructions in the user manual.
You can also find helpful instructions on the AT&T website.
If you have any trouble setting up the remote, you can contact AT&T customer support for assistance.